Thursday 23 July 2009

Pimp my pudding party








One of my lovely friends recently had her birthday and decided to have a 'pimp my pudding' party. Now, i found out that this is a craze and people pimp all sorts of food (here i'm referring to oversized versions of normal food). I decided i'd of course like to do a very large cupcake and found it quite easy to do.




Of course, i couldn't create something without having some kind of illustration that went alongside it, so i created a little tag and the birthday card to all match. aww.

I might take up this pimping food business, but maybe i'd need to move to a country where super sized is a bit more needed... My favourite snack had to be from our friends the Kendalls, who created a huge version of the old choc dips. amazing...




No comments: