Sunday 13 June 2010

The Adventures of the Owl and the Pussy-Cat FOR SALE!!!

Hello Everyone.

So i now have in my possession my books! Which means i can now officially offer them to you at the very reasonable price of £15.
I have 15 copies for sale so if you want one, be quick!
(I would like to have offered it for less but my degree costs are through the roof and so i'm trying to make some money back!).
So here you have it.

32 page children's book, full colour, saddle stitched (for those uneducated in print speak that is the little staple style binding) with a 320gsm cover.

If you'd like a copy, please email me at charlotte@charlottecookeillustration.com.

Here are some pictures of what you would be owning! ENJOY!




2 comments:

Kate_illustrates said...

Hi charlotte,

I spotted your work at Bower Ashton yesterday and it looks really great. Best of luck with everything and congrats on the owl and the pussy cat :-)

Kirsty Thatcher said...

I want 2 copies as you already know :) kxx